Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3)
By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

4 out of 5

This is the third book in a trilogy--I think, don't quote me on that. The first book is Beautiful Creatures, in case anyone is wondering. This book finds Lena, Ethan, Link, and Ridley preparing for the end of days, due to the fact that the Order has been destroyed. They have to figure out how to fix a New Order and save everyone they love.


On the jackert cover, it said that there wasn't going to be a happy ending to this book, and believe me there wasn't. I was reading this in school and I was starting to cry. I had to stop and wait until I got home to finish it! But it is sooo good!! I loved it, best one yet. (I found out in early June that there is going to be a fourth book, Beautiful Redemption coming out on October 23 of this year! So excited, I thought it was a trilogy)

No comments:

Post a Comment