Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chronicle

Now I know I said that I would rarely do movies, but I actually saw a movie this weekend. It was a long weekend, and I had some free time, so I went to see the movie Chronicle.
The movie was good, better than I thought it was going to be. The movie is about these three boys, Andrew, Steve, and Matt. These three boys discover a "supernatural" power when they are exploring in a local cave. This power is telekinesis, and it allows them to move things with out actually touching them, using just their minds.



This was actually way better than I thought it was going to be. In the commercials, they had tried to make it look more horror then it really was, but it's not horror at all. This was good because I HATE horror movies. I cry. Anyway Chronicle was good and I would completely recomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment