Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Book!!
I finished two books last night, but I will put each one on it's own post.
The Last Thing I Remember
by Andrew Klavan

3 out of 5

This book is about a boy, Charlie, who wakes up, and he is tied to a chair. Then these guys come in and are planning to kill him. The only catch is, Charlie has no idea how he got into this sticky situation. None at all. He tries to explain that to the murderers, but they just don't understand. Luckily Charlie escapes, but that doesn't mean he is out of trouble yet. He still has to figure out what happened, and why he can't remember anything.

This book was pretty good. First in the Homelands Series, I will definiately check out the second book, that is if my sister hasn't lost it. It was interesting, and I was entertained. Not too much dialogue though. Charlie spends most of his time alone. so if you're someone like me, who loves dialogue, this may not be the thing for you. Most of the book is Charlie's inner thoughts and reflections because he is on the run and by himself for most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment