Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beautiful Disaster
By Jamie McGuire
3.5 out of 5

Abby Abernathy came to Eastern University to escape her dark past and start fresh. Abby and her best friend, America are the only one's who know about Abby's past, and they plan to keep it that way. In the beginning it works. Abby is the picture of the perfect college student. But one night, when she attends an underground floating fight ring, and she meets Travis "Mad Dog" Maddox all of that is about to change. Travis is Eastern U's walking One Night stand, famous for his fights and his sex life, he is everything Abby was hoping to avoid. But can she resist Travis?

From the first page of this book, I fell in love. Everything about this book is awesome, and I can't believe that I've never heard of this book before. Travis is the ultimate sex symbol, but when we get to know him, it only makes me love him more. Abby thinks she knows what she wants, but like most college students, she actually has no idea. But I love her too, because she is so level headed, but at the same time head over heels (without even really knowing it). The story of Travis and Abby is a roller coaster ride of emotions, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I hear that the book Walking Disaster is coming out April 2013, and it will be in Travis' point of view! so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment