Sunday, May 27, 2012

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)
by Cassandra Clare

5 out of 5

Fifth book in the Mortal Instruments series, Sebastian has taken Jace away and no one knows where they are. Then one night, they show up in Clary's bedroom ask her to come with them. Knowing that this may be the only chance the Shadowhunters have to finding out what Sebastian's plan is, Clary goes with them. Clary has to figure out what Sebastian is planning before it is too late. Alec, Isabelle, Simon, Magnus, Maia, and Jordan do their best to come up with a way to kill Sebastian, and get Jace and Clary out alive.

I loved this book!!!! At the end of City of Fallen Angels, I was so angry about how it ended, so I was really worried what would happen in this book. But it was amazing!! I loved it right from the beginning, it was fabulous and sexy and great. Cassandra Clare can do no wrong in my eyes, and her two most recent books (this one and Clockwork Prince) have been, in my opinion, her best. I absolutely cannot wait for the sixth book, City of Heavenly Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment