Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Now I have never done this before, but I am just too excited to keep this to myself. I mean, come on, Clockwork Princess came out today!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I don't it yet, because I am currently so broke I won't buy my own gum, but I cannot wait to get my hands on this book!!! I will admit that I was a little bit sceptical about this series when it started, but it has lived up to, and exceeded all my expectations. I love Will, Jem, and Tess, and I even find myself enjoying the darling Lightwood boys. For anyone who cares, I am team Will. I just love Will, nothing against Jem--he's great--but Will is just better. I think Jem should get with Cecily, and then Tessa can be with Will. But I don't know. I'm just so excited that it has finally come out! I must purchase it soon, and then I will let you know what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment