Monday, April 23, 2012

Hush, Hush
By Becca Fitzpatrick

5 out of 5

Nora Grey was just a normal girl until the mysterious and sexy Patch walked into her life. Patch frightens Nora, but he also excites her in a way she can't even admit to herself. Then wierd things start happeing. Nora hits someone with her car, but there is no damage. Someone ransacks Nora's room, but when the police get there, the room is spotlessly put together. And Nora has the bad feeling that someone is following her, and maybe even trying to kill her. Is is Patch? Or is Patch here to protect her?

This book was amazing! I read this book in about two seconds, it was so good! When I did finish it, I flipped it over and started reading it again. This book reminds me a lot of Cassandra Clare's City of Bones series. Like A Lot! But it was so good, I don't care. But just saying, at one point at the end, Hush, Hush got so sappy I almost gagged. But other than that one sentence, it was amazing. I'm dieing to get my hands on the sequel, Crescendo.

P.S. the scene in the kitchen is my favorite! The rest of the book could have sucked and I would have loved the book for just that one scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment