Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Truths and A Lie (The Lying Game #3)
By Sara Shepard

3 out of 5

We once again join Emma Paxton as she attempts to uncover Sutton's killer, and stay alive herself. Sutton's friends have finally been ruled out as suspects (or have they?) but now the mysterious Thayer Vega is back in town, and he is making Emma nervous. There are rumors that Sutton and Thayer were secretly together before he disappeared, but is that true? Did Thayer kill Sutton out of jealousy? Read to find out!

This book was average. When I got it from the library, I was dieing to read it, but this one just didn't grab me the way the other two did. I enjoyed the book, and I am excited about the next one, but I felt that this one wasn't as thrilling, and I didn't feel as completely enthralled in Emma's mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment