Sunday, April 8, 2012

Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5)
By Ally Carter

4.5 out of 5

In the fifth book in the Gallagher Girl series, we join Cammie as she wakes up, in the Alps, with no memory of the previous four months. As Cammie goes back to school, she realizes how much has changed, and how much she needs to remember what happened during her summer.

I love Ally Carter, she is one of my favorite authors, and I generally adore everything she writes. This is no exception. I loved this book, read it constantly, and when I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it. That is a sign of a good book. The series is looking like there will be one more, maybe two--but I doubt it--and I can't wait for the next tale of Cammie and her friends to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment