Friday, July 12, 2013

Ok so I have a serious question for everyone that has finished the Hush, Hush saga. If you haven't read the books, don't continue reading this post, there are spoilers.

I finished these books quite a while ago, but I really love them and tend to reread them whenever I have nothing else to do. And one question has always bothered me.

At the end of Finale, when Patch gets the sense of touch and everyone is happy, does he now age like a person? Cause isn't Nora still aging? I understand that she is Nephilim and everything, but that means that she ages until she swears fealty. So is Nora still getting older and Patch is just staying the same age?

Now if this is the case, I have no judgment. I've read Clockwork Princess and I'm all for the Tessa & Will love story--always have been, always will be--but that relationship was fully explained. And I'm just not sure what's going on with Patch and Nora.

If anyone has any insight they would like to share with me, I would love to hear it. I don't care if you make it up, or if Becca Fitzpatrick said it herself, I just want someone to break this down for me, real slow.

Thanks Loves,
keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment